RSS
Just a kid with a pad
and a pen and a

big imagination

Light for one..and plight for some

If u remember from my previous entries abt the performance @ frujch..we played a song for a guy who was goin for a lung operation..I ran into him the other day..and he was bac in spore after his op..i heard his operation was a huge success..n he was now fit n healthy..I wanted to welcome him bac to sch..but couldn’t as he was on the phone..but still..i felt reali glad that he is back..and sound..

But later in the day..after dinner with my LTB mates..michael received a call..that his father was passing away..due to heart and lung complication..it is prob due to a build up from heart probs..hai..jus as I felt relieved to hav seen someone escape form death..somethin else happens..i was really concerned for Michael..but it seems that he would prefer us not to go down to the funeral..

I was pretty speechless..and not knowin wat to say at that period of time..but once again..Life is unpredictable..cherish every moment u have..

0 comments: