RSS
Just a kid with a pad
and a pen and a

big imagination
1800-1GSTRING

A couple of weeks ago..i was supposed to present an individual oral presentation for my comms module. We were supposed to sell something to the most unlikely buyer..n were given freedom of choice as to wat we’ll be sellin..n SO… …I chose to sell g-srings..to guys…Lol..although our topics were confirmed abt a week plus b4..i waited till the day b4 to prepare for the presentation..haha..partly due to LTB execution n bigger part to laziness..

Anyway…I started the presentation by introducing my settin to the audience..which was a talk show on tv..n since I was previously known as Alan MustaphaFandiAhmadAbullahTamugiMohammadScolari on Financial Watch | Channel Comms Asia, I thot I’d bring the name back..haha..but this time..i jumped ship due to my new found passion in fashion and joined MTV to have my veri own MTV talk show..Called..MTV..(My Thongs Vision)..Lol..whereby I spoke abt the 7 traits of highly attractive men..which was veri much self-created..haha..n how wearing g-strings will achieve them

0 comments: