RSS
Just a kid with a pad
and a pen and a

big imagination

Creative Learning @ Boys Home

After weeks and weeks of planning..the day was finally here for the workshop @ boys home. I muz say that I was a little half hearted in conducting it as we weren’t allowed to take photos..which meant I had very little evidence to show for when I present my LTB final presentation. But since we’ve already promised..we should not go bac on our word.

My dad was out of town that week..so..hee hee hee..grabbed his GS300 for that week and enjoyed a week of convenience..and also.. …poverty. Lol..Cos its so so so expensive to drive to SMU..Plus it being a 3000 CC car did not help either..haha..

I went to school on the morn of the workshop to meet my biz law mates and soon after..met up with aloha, cindy and jenny. Packed food n headed for the carpark as we were running late already..n we had to pick up ze yan from his home(bayshore rd) as he’s carryin tons of stuff..alot of travellin to do..afterall Boys’ Home is in Boon Lay..

0 comments: