RSS
Just a kid with a pad
and a pen and a

big imagination

the boys over at boys’ home r really smart too..they thought of solutions that some of us didn’t. I rem a lecturer in SIM sayin that SMU students were the most critical thinkers around..and now…I disagree!!..the boys @ boys home were scrutinizing every thing I said..twistin..and tryin to find loop holes in ur statements..and I had a really hard time defendin..haha..but no one out debates me!!..kee kee kee..

by the time the workshop was over..i was so drained..been talking non-stop for abt 3 to 4 hours..and I had no mic or speakers..but the team really felt a sense of satisfaction from the experience..as it was probably a much bigger contribution to the community than our first portion of the proj..in ZHSS..

after the workshop..we all tried to pack ourselves into the car..GS300 is a really big car on the outside..and small on the inside..haha..guess most of the space was to hold gadgets and engine..and all 7 of us were squeezing into the car..boy it was a gd time to be driver..haha..cos when I look into the rear mirror..heads is all I can see..lol..and I could really feel a diff in the acceleration speed..haha..while we were all packed in the car..

we headed to Taka for dinner..but I could have none of it..despite not havin a single meal that day..guess I was tired..and after I send everyone home..i got home..n still not eat anything till the next day..no wonder ppl r callin me anorexic..haha..

but It was really an experience we prob wouldn’t forget..

0 comments: