RSS
Just a kid with a pad
and a pen and a

big imagination

Adrain’s wedding

20th October 2006 was the nite my cousin adrain finally tied the knot (well…technically dat alreadi happened months ago @ ROM). But that nite was the customary dinner that all Chinese felt obliged to hold even till today..haha..not to mention..my sis’s in dec whereby I’m the coordinator..n I’ve planned absolutely nth yet (ops..).

The dinner was held at Grand Corpthorne..n it was the first time that I was there and not prepared to get dead drunk..haha..usually jus pass by it to make my way to Zouk. The setting at Grand Corpthorne was pretty grand and if I’m not mistaken its 3 n a half star or something. But the lifts were pretty messy though..as only a few lifts could get to the particular function room that my cousin had his wedding. I mean..y make different lifts to reach diff function rooms?..i can understand the separation for function rooms and hotel rooms but..hm..anyway..

0 comments: