RSS
Just a kid with a pad
and a pen and a

big imagination
I met the groom first thing when I got to the reception..well..u cant really miss him..he was in white suit and pants..realli realli smart looking. And he reminded me of some Korean actor..dressed in white..playing in white snow..n blending into the background..lol..anyway..I went to help out at the reception table after getting tired of standing around for some time. It was pretty messy though..the way the guest list was planned..esp when some names were written in Chinese with no hanyu pinyin. Gonna create a better system for my sis’s wedding..

Finally…abt 90% of the guest had arrived and they decided to start the dinner. That’s where the couple got themselves ready outside the ballroom to enter the arena..the hotel staff has got all the mist and dry ice machine ready..to create that misty effect when the couple makes their introduction into the dinner..n dat was when Ai wei n I thot of running towards the mist to take photos..lol..but I was in fear that the door would open jus when I was playin with the mist..now..dat wouldn’t look too sightly would it..hee..


0 comments: