RSS
Just a kid with a pad
and a pen and a

big imagination

Hey hey..i’m jus being considerate to the pizza..wat kind of pizza comes without cheese?..haha..jus makin the pizza feel complete..satisfyin it emotionally..

Duan n I headed bac to sch to persuade Clarence to go chill later in the nite..n he was persistent not to go at first..but den again..it the temptation of booz didn’t take long to take its effect on him..haha..n in no time at all..we were in a cab on way to boat quay.

We couldn’t decide where to go n I thot of goin to crazy elephant…to surprise aloha..n when I got there..she screamed..haha..as always..crazy as hell..n she went.. “oh no!!..now u’ve seen me at work..my perfect image is gone!!”..n I was.. “erm..wat image???..nv had one abt u..” haha..

When we ordered drinks..adeline called me..to bug me to help transfer some money to her bro..n there was no atm nearby..n after pesterin me for some time..the naturally soft hearted alan gave in n I walked all the way to liang court for the ATM..see I’m how nice can..haha

0 comments: