RSS
Just a kid with a pad
and a pen and a

big imagination
Blood donor

I was walkin down the concourse the other day..where I past the red cross counter..and I recalled I haven donated blood for a veri veri long time..abt a yr..haha..not dat I didn’t try..but it so happened that the previous times I ran in to a blood donation drive..i was on anti-biotics..and thus..i was turned away..(alan always makes time for blood donation k!!)..anyway..the blood donation drive was held in the lib..and really..i felt..it was a weird place to hold one..haha..well..but SMU is a really small place…so..haha..poor us..

My latest accessory - Pink elbow guard

I was supposed to meet Clarence to go tgt but hee..i couldn’t really wake up..so went abt noon..despite me wakin up in late morn..i hav onli slept a couple of hours..so dun be goin ard thinking I’m a pig..haha..but I was a little scared dat I may feel drowsy after donatin..since I didn’t really slp..but still..i went ahead..cos alan is a kind soul!!haha..

0 comments: