RSS
Just a kid with a pad
and a pen and a

big imagination


The helpers @ the drive were really friendly..n during the check up..they spoke to us really nicely..which reminded me of the difference in experience as compared to my last medical check up..which was in SAF..haha..its good to be treated normally again..

It didn’t take long for me to fill up the pack..guess my BP ain’t low at all?..haha..anyway..my veins were so big n obvious..u cant miss it..n it would provide tons of blood..when I finished the donation..a helper came over to help me dress my ‘wound’ and he came with 2 dressin designs and asked “which do u prefer?purple or pink?..” and I replied “purple!..pink is abit sissy on a guy.”..he said “OK!”..n gave me the PINK one. … …diao..

Haha anyway..be gentle on me..cos..i’m a blood donor!..haha..

0 comments: