RSS
Just a kid with a pad
and a pen and a

big imagination

Chay: Show u my ass!!!

The moment I started the car..the CD player was on..with Howie Day’s Collide..dats where Aloha and Jenny started screaming.. “ahhhhhhh…so nice!!” After pickin up Ze yan..we headed str to Boys’ Home..FYI..Ze yan’s condo looked really nice!..haha..they r such a funny bunch to travel with..loads of lame jokes..esp from aloha..

When I played ‘innocent’ by Our Lady Peace..Aloha went crazy again… “OMG!! I love this song!!!..I am goin to sing!!” that’s where she turned n winded down the windows and sang(tried to reach the high notes with her low voice..hm..) really loudly to the motorists beside us..Lol!..She kept winding down n I kept winding up for her..thats where u can start to see all the vehicles signal and start changing lane away from us..Lol..They r really the craziest la..hm..nono..2nd craziest..i jus recalled Ai Wei pulling off a worse stunt..where I joked abt askin her to open the door and leave the car while we were travellin.. n opennin the door was exactly wat she did!!..the moment she opened the door..i was stunned for a second..and when I snapped out of it..I looked at my side mirror and saw cars approachin (stunned again)..n I was..*swallow saliva..n pray*..haha..but she closed the door b4 the cars approached..OMG..can u imagine if we collided?..the car will be short of a door!!...n it wasn’t even my car..nor my family’s..haha..

0 comments: