RSS
Just a kid with a pad
and a pen and a

big imagination
I was knocked out of beer pong in the first round…dat ass sentill missin on so many occasions..haha..but I was shootin blanks too..lol..as part of makin up to me…clarence paid for the beer pong reg fee..kee kee..after I was knocked out…I stayed to support sentill for a bit…n dat was where e nachos he ordered and paid came..n the server was like askin…erm..where do I leave this?..n I replied.. “MY TUMMY!!”..lol..i looked at his nachos and looked at him playin beer pong..n thot..he prob dun need so much nachos..lol..n bit by bit..his nachos disappeared..

I even took the whole plate oh nachos to him n ate it in front of him..haha…nth u can do bro!..haha..when he returned..he decided to offer us more chips..which I’m sure its cos duan was there…u womanizer!..haha..

After grabbin some free beer..n free nachos..we decided to leave for some pizza @ raffles city..cant really rem the name of the pizza place though..too busy eatin..lol..dats where I prompted duan to sprinkle some shredded cheese on the pizza..so dat I can see her wager her flabby arms about..haha..

0 comments: