RSS
Just a kid with a pad
and a pen and a

big imagination

All our presentations r video taped and I went on elaboratin abt wat gals wan in guys..sensitivity and stuff and how wearin g-strings will help guys understand gals n attract them in the process..lol..i’ve also linked it to some of the trends and celebrity practices..

Finally..i rounded up the show by playing a song I name… “erm..it’s beautiful”..



About 2 weeks after the presentation..I found myself attending a biz law class on tue..as usual. I sat at the back of the class and had a clear view of the room. As I was tryin to read wat the prof wrote on the board..i was lookin forward..n den suddenly I saw myself in someone’s laptop flap…lol..Someone

Was watchin my comms presentation on their laptops..n turning ard n grinning at me..haha..i hope they weren’t serious in sayin they wanna upload my entire presentation on youtube..haha..

0 comments: