RSS
Just a kid with a pad
and a pen and a

big imagination
Waikiki

Prior to the week of Batam and Waikiki..i’ve nv been to Vivocity..jus too busy really..n this week..i find myself there 3 days in a row..liew..revenge sia..thurs morn was there..cos was to take ferry from habourfront..fri was there..cos came bac frm batam..sat was there..cos..needed to cross to sentosa for Waikiki..haha..so..3 days in a row..


Sentill signed me up for so many events dat I really doubted we would hav time to play all…in the end…we had a walkover for handball as we were basically too tied up in beach soccer and pushball..

I scored 3 goals that day in beach soccer..failing to score in onli one match..but sadly..dat was not enough to see us thru to win the tournament..but its alrite..i’m proud of my divin header where I threw myself at a cross..headed the ball against the post..clattered into the keeper..n deflected the ball bac into the goal..without me knowin..haha..its still a divin header rite..haha..

I also scored one from half way line..since we were always pressed bac n the keeper was out of his line..i jus had to try..a gamble dat paid off..

wat can I say?..a shark dat smelled blood..haha..i remain..the goal poacher I always am..

But the weather wasn’t to be at the end of the day as it started to pour at ard 5pm..dats where we decided to pack up..wash up..n leave..haha.. headed bac to main island n had dinner at vivo..realli tired when it ended..wat a packed term break..

look at how burnt i got..

But I will be bac next yr..for Beach Soccer..n I shall clatter..into more goalkeepers..haha..

0 comments: