RSS
Just a kid with a pad
and a pen and a

big imagination
Vday | le Amor

On the same day as BGS presentation..i was scheduled to perform at frujch for a SESS event…which was a Valentine’s Day celebration by the school..the set comprised of Tim (Bassist) , Alvin n me..

I was blamed by the frujch owners for performing for SESS n not bondue events..er..hee..it jus din fit my schedule la..haha..but I still love LKCSB..haha..its my sch..

I had to push away e gig for ‘Half time’ as well..a regular event held on the fri b4 mid term break every semester..but I really couldn’t afford the time…I din even hav time to buy my new year clothes..here’s y..

Mon – Prepare for BGS presentation

Tue – BGS presentation n Prepare for CT Exhibition

Wed – Prepare for Calculus Mid Term

Thu – Calculus Mid Term n prepare for CT presentation

Fri - Creative Thinking Exhibition n prepare Stats Mid Term

Sat – Stats Mid Term (CNY Eve)

Where got time??????

N thats not including my normal classes..n I hav 6 mods this sem..this sem is terrible..sigh..i had to hack Stats mid term prep to squeeze out 2 hours b4 the CT exhibition to do my new yr shopping..tsk tsk..we work as hard as we play..though at the moment..it feels like..no play..

anyway..since it was a vday event..we were requested to play happy songs dat day…which is a rare sight..happy songs out of Alvin is always a rare sight..we kicked off e acoustic set with ‘Stars’ by Switchfoot..n dedicated Something about you by Five for Fighting to Vikthia (Sentill’s gf) who came to frujch to celebrate her bday..she’s actually born on Valentine’s Day..haha..n she aint stupid cos she alway demands 2 gifts frm sentill..haha..

Frujch was filled with social science ppl who were in extremely loving mood..afterall..its their event..n mid way thru the set when Alvin was busy ass kissing to the SESS crowd, I jus had to announce.. “Tim n I would like to say..we’re from the best sch..School of Business..” lol..n we had a shoe thrown at us..oh no..lol..

We wrapped up the set with Secrets by Maroon 5..a veri sexy n chilling song..rite for the mood..n den Alvin decided we shud play an acoustic version of ‘Are you gonna be my girl’…with mixed lyrics n attempts to make the crowd laugh..but..hm..alvin..haha..

0 comments: