RSS
Just a kid with a pad
and a pen and a

big imagination
Late night on my lappy

I was just playing around in StatCounter to see what features they actually had other than hit counts as i have always been too busy to che
ck it out..n to my amazement..there is actually a section called 'Recent Visitor Map'...and I thought it was nothing special..but i was WRONG..

It is one of the coolest functions I have discovered in StatCounter! It actually displays the geographic location of your last visitor! Maybe i'm 'sua ku'..i dunno..but its the first time i'm playin with it..


Location of one of the readers of my blog. - Singapore -


And you can zoom in further!

And Further..

And Further!!!

It actually allowed me to zoom in all the way to a specific block in Queenstown, including the IP address which I removed from the picture (privacy purpose). How cool! Although i'm not sure who in queenstown is reading my blog..but Thanks for Reading!!


There's one at Raffles Blvd, Suntec too!
*Maps powered by Google Maps

Wow..hm..who is working in suntec..shortlist suspects..Faith..Dawn..hm...both r prone to slacking at work..both equally suspicious!..hahaha..but thanks for reading as well!

Besides playing around in StatCounter..i also managed to catch up with Jamiel (SMU rock legend) who is doin his exchange over at Thailand..n he told me he's having a hell of a time. when i visited his blog..i found out why..

Cos he's kicking around with Japanese girls!
And more Japanese girls..

Even MOORRRE Japanese girls..tsk tsk..anime fetish..
And yes..girls of all races as well..lol

so there you go..now we understand..with all these company..how can he not be enjoyin his time?..lol..now i wanna go thailand as well!..hahaha..but wait a min..hm..how do u know they are actually girls? *unsure look*.

i also got to know dat both of us had places in NUS as well..n turned it down for SMU..hm..guess the stats are true dat 75% of applicants who had a place in SMU and another local uni opted to come to the former..

btw..i noticed that whenever someone boards my car..the first thing they will ask is.."what is this???" (Pointing to pic below)


And my reply is..."I dunno...."
Lol..its just some fancy display to let you know how far your fuel is getting you i guess..and also the peak that the car can accelerate non-stop to.....LOOK!..i travel at 3km/h..i'm such a safe driver...lol..and nowadays the room temperature is terrible..even at nite!..

0 comments: