RSS
Just a kid with a pad
and a pen and a

big imagination

And speakin of alvin..sometimes I tink he spends too much time on music..cos while his younger bro (currently in NYP | SIT) is dyin to come SMU..he is veri much makin a mess out of it..

When Clarence, as silver medalist from NYP (2nd top student in cohort), couldn’t get a scholarship, I smelled that maybe we weren’t viewed on a fair ground..though I’m not one to be petty abt things..i’m not prepared to take this lyin down as well…

As such, I have made it a personal mission to maintain my GPA or at least remain above average..to prove that there is quality from the poly and also like my idol (adam khoo) urges me to do..to grab the ‘branded’ degree so that I can add a brand on myself…For once… (after being viewed as a misfit since young)



Time for a reality check...I extracted this from 'SMU Daily'
*Poly-university is the best combi says employers*

0 comments: