RSS
Just a kid with a pad
and a pen and a

big imagination

End of Freshman yr!

Calculus paper (last paper) ended on fri morn..phew..finally exams are over..am in no doubt that I will do badly this sem..sigh..direct contrast frm last sem..a large part due to the fact that most of the mods covered this sem cant really be used in business..i mean..who in the rite frame of mind would ask u abt ethical assessment concepts (BGS) when u’r out in the world?..little things in AS makes sense as well..

Consider this..

P or Q

Not P

Thus, Q (Valid)

P or Q

Not Q

Thus, P. (Invalid)

??????? and the fact that ‘only if’ and ‘if and only if’ mean different things makes no sense at all too..u tink ppl in the streets r goin to know the way AS defines ‘if and only if’?..i came to uni for more knowledge and to train my patterns of thoughts..how this trains it?..i hav no idea..

N other than in the field of calculating financial derivatives..calculus aint gonna help in biz as well..if demand can really be put into a function and calculated..no one in this world would have gone bankrupt running biz..i desperately need to get out of yr 1 and do more serious mods..i mean..i’ve been thru this..although I admit I dun excel in these mods..but really..its impracticality has really dipped my interest 200%..and no biz grads should be judged on this mods..

Those around me will know that I fully hate doin mods that I know will not help me at all..sigh..maybe I shud change my perception huh..but I’m practical when it comes to business..guess poly traits still flow in me..

0 comments: