RSS
Just a kid with a pad
and a pen and a

big imagination
Hitman

Weather is a killer these days!! Went to meet Ian and weiyuan to catch Hitman e other day. Decided to meet Ian at his place cos I wanted to see what his Lancer EX can do…besides..he stays in town…so..its convenient anyway…


It rains everyday...





Slow Traffic everywhere..


Look at the water splash!

When I got there…maegan called from the states…and so he asked me to drive instead…

it was my first time handling a Lancer EX…





It has cool interiors! At least I tink so…I like e looks of the steering wheel…and I also liked playin with the moon roof..haha..

But its not so nice to play with it..in Orchard…when traffic is full..cos u’ll inhale nth but exhaust. Haha..so we din try..

View from the roof...

Qiang told me the other day that i would prob need some getting used to...when handling cars of smaller CC...and..he was right...

I had to adjust to the diff in pick up and acceleration...and also e blind spots of a diff car height and length..

But once i did...i realized..its a good car! But its pretty steep..i feel..between 70-80k...cant rem e exact figure..but..its no prob..cos... IAN IS LOADED!! lol.

Drives a lancer EX...buys expensive gifts...stays at Holland Road...owns multiple apartments and properties...nv had to worry abt cash..haha...

But..Thank you so much Ian! For letting me try the Lancer EX

P.S> The car even says 'Bye' when you turn off e ignition. Lol. But i din understand y they built an ignition knob...since it was already a sensor key operated car...I tink an ignition button looks cooler..

0 comments: