RSS
Just a kid with a pad
and a pen and a

big imagination

Starry Night

It was the time of the term again..yes..Friday b4 the study week…one of the events I look forward to the most in each term calendar. It was a pity I had to go late cos MA meeting dragged like forever. The moment I got there…I purchased some lager…went to meet up ze yan and co. and headed str to the mosh pit. There’s only one place to be in a concert. If you ain’t moshing, you ain’t enjoying.







I was quite surprised and puzzled as to why jamiel’s band was scheduled as one of the earlier bands..esp when the last band to play was a jazz band. No disrespect to the genre..but I tink jazz is not the ideal way to end. Neither will it be a good way to start. I tink jazz is best if left in the middle of the event as ppl chill n groove down.


I only took one video..cos..it was much more fun to be in the pit...den be takin videos of e pit..lol..

But on the whole..every band was good. There was an Indian band that played linkin park’s Numb which was pretty cool. Still one of my fav n most performed songs. As e singer lowered his body towards the mosh pit to share the mic with some of the ppl in the mosh pit, Alvin who was there den..snatched the mic over..n started singing in the pit. We were like “oh my god…”.

N he den went back on stage to sing the rest of the song like it was his band. It was a good thing the front man of that band was cool abt things…they muz have rehearsed it umpteen times. Not everyone is that cool abt things. But I wanted to hear his range on that song though..too bad we all couldn’t.

0 comments: