RSS
Just a kid with a pad
and a pen and a

big imagination
To face e truth...To make decisions


Thank you Xiao Jing for meeting me up to talk for a few hrs..even though u were aslp...

I had 2 beers after that..and still

I haven been able to slp a wink...

Gone against the advice of the surgeon and went for a jog at 4am.

Ran till my lungs gave up...

Cos I just couldnt sit still. cos i was too restless.

I sat by the road side and stared at the stars...

Thinking of everything that has gone by...

And thats where i tell myself..tomorrow..is a new day.

This year..is a new year...

I will move on and make my own destiny and achieve my own goals.

I am calm...and collected. As i was analyzed to be.


A trader's psychometric test I had to take..
To determine what I am suited to do.

I will show y faith was placed in me in the first place.

0 comments: