RSS
Just a kid with a pad
and a pen and a

big imagination
Meeting with Poly buds

Met up with e poly gang on the fri of exam week. We went ajitei for jap food which was really good! Qiang has already graduated! I am old..n yet to grad..but its ok. I dun regret my choice..i like smu’s branding..and the experience..so far. Graduating early doesn’t mean u’r closer to ur career goals anyway. Depending on what ur goals are. Mine is better off with me takin my degree slowly..so that’s what I’m doin.


After dinner..we headed to Balaclava where the Unxpected was playing. For the first time in 3 yrs…I’ve finally caught up with may. She studyin in NTU now..doin English..yes…english..haha. Seems like she’s gonna stay in the teaching line for the long foreseeable future.




I have to say qiang n wendy really suck in the ‘number guessin games’ man. Qiang drank all the forfeit of himself and his gf..n all in all..he drank like 80% of all the booz we bought. Either he’s damn lousy in the game..or he’s damn cheap stake..wanna keep all the booz to himself. Lol.

Wind (yes..thats his real name) joined us towards e end and may took off with him. They have been tgt for 8 years already ok. 8 freakin years. How envy. Haha..its sweet u know..to be able to last dat long with someone. Some ppl dun even last 8 mths man…


The rest of us headed to river valley for supper. There was only one tight parkin lot when we got there and Qiang jus had to challenge my parallel parking skills…sayin e car is too big to fit in..And I did it in one smooth attempt to prove him dat Singaporeans can drive too! Those m’sians..always lookin down on our driving..haha. In any case..i wasn’t the one who drove into a big drain in msia..haha..


0 comments: