RSS
Just a kid with a pad
and a pen and a

big imagination
Endless Mugging

There’s nth much I wanna say for the week plus that I was ploughin away in my books except that I was in sch 7 out of 7 days a week. N on many occasions, I went home jus to shower…n den drove rite bac to sch. That’s not how hardworking I am…but how last minute. Was slacking too much during the term…looking at other things like trading rather than studying. Not that I really regret it…I don’t.

Mugging from day...



To night..

Trading is what I wanna do and till something becomes ur passion..u’ll nv excel in it. No top sportsmen, chef, musician or professional dislike their own job. And trading is the same. Haha. I sound religious in this but…I am.


The number of ppl back at 2am to mug in e lib..


Weiyuan's happiest study session..only he knows y..

I am very philosophical in my life directions. Although I look like a ‘happy-go-lucky’ guy. I plan many things…I jus dun look like it dats all.

0 comments: