RSS
Just a kid with a pad
and a pen and a

big imagination
Post - Operation

Adapting to inconvenience

Upon operation…there r quite a few things to adapt to…sigh. Other than havin to sit while I shower..n wrapping my leg…I had to start wearing berms to everywhere I go…something..i dun usually do. Cos I’m not too mobile..i couldn’t leave home for many days. Although I still headed to sch for mid terms…I cant bend my knees..n it is damn taxing on my hamstring cos everytime I sit..its like sit-and-reach.

Suppering out is no longer an option since I cant move ard..n cant drive.. =(. It also takes forever to negotiate e stairs. I’ve to be careful not to drop anything on e floor..cos I’ll hav a hard time bending down to get it. Changing is also a chore! Try putting on shorts when u cant bend ur leg..haha.When moving ard…I hav to really plan my trips..e list goes on..

N since I couldn’t go to sch…I ‘attended’ lessons thru webcast. Haha..unofficial broadcast..dat is. Video conference thru msn…provided courtesy of Weiyuan. E lengths I go to…to attend lessons. Who says I’m slack?? Hahaha..

What I found out when I was away frm sch was dat leong got injured too! He fell n hurt his hand..while looking at some…some… babe banglahs! OMG…n I din make this up! Here’s proof!

Leong's unhealthy desires...

I’ve also discovered…first hand why e term ‘wolf in sheep’s clothing’ was invented. It was invented cos of ppl like Ian n Weiyuan!! Both of them kept asking me to use my injured leg to gain sympathy from girls! N dat I’ll be able to pick up more gals! Tsk tsk…I’m so innocent..how can they me indecent stuff like dat!

Proof…


Ian's true colours~

Weiyuan's true colours~

So ladies…e next time u see Weiyuan or Ian injured…it is probably a ploy to get ur attention!!

Thank you everyone for e visits n e SMSes…

N thru this time..i can see who r e real mean ones as well!

N Ian even told me to amputate my leg! -_-‘

well dats not e worst...someone asked me "so did u go for e op ytd?" and i said yes. instead of well wishes..e next thing she asks.. "so can u still drive? can help me deliver something?"

e ones dat r mean..will remain mean...

e ones dat makes use of ppl...will cont to try makin use of ppl...no wonder we broke up!

oh well...

It was also e first time I received bird nest from anyone outside my family! Hur hur..bird nest..great for skin! Haha..

N my relatives got me tonic n told me not to exert myself. I felt like a pregnant lady! Haha..

But really..i prefer to be bac up n running!

0 comments: