RSS
Just a kid with a pad
and a pen and a

big imagination
I'm up and running!!

After submitting all my projs (onli left presentation now)...i finally had time to do some stuff i wanna do. N e first thing i did..was to hit the gym!

unlike someone (askenoob)...who told me i will always make excuses not to go..
I DID!

I haven gymed in months! i tink e last was last term! sigh. This is all due to my knee injury..although i did go for a few jogs in e middle of some nites..

I tink..like wat e physio said..there will be an amount of psychological baggage and barrier b4 i can realli do sports again (if i ever will)...

nonetheless..i bucked up my courage..packed my gym gear..n started working out.

Ian (who keeps tinkin he was PTI in army..when he dun even know how to work e gym mahcines) happened to wanna go gym too..n blamed me for not jio-in him..n he even said "Aey..u go gym for wat?..u cripple.."....grrr...n since he's plumb...i replied.."den u go gym for wat?..roll on e treadmill?" Lol...

Upon changing..i went to e stretchin area...to prevent cramps..afterall..i haven been exercising..

n dats where i was 'greeted' by Rio.. "Aey..pai kah..u dun come n kay siao la!..." grrrr....

i'll show u guys!..hahaha...

i onli did light jogging for 15mins..cos..honestly..i was a little afraid of my knee givin way..
hav to be careful abt it..we plan to cycle in europe..lol..

i spend another 1 n haf hours on machines n weights...been so long since i felt any muscle group become tight!

n i met some other gym regulars there ytd...

i always feel more energetic n alive after gym..

all in all..i left feeling veri happy..dat i'm up n runnin again!

0 comments: