RSS
Just a kid with a pad
and a pen and a

big imagination
LTB Execution @ AWWA
Team Crumbees had their second event at AWWA last Mon!

They were there to teach e kids how to make crafts as well as develop a corner to cultivate creativity.








Boy: "Why did u steal my scissors?!?!"








So beautiful!!



There was this boy by the name of brandon..who asked me if i can show him e piercing on my left ear. And after i did..he went.. "SO NICEEEE!"..."I also want!" n den he grabbed a stapler and tried to staple his own ear! And i was freaked! I chased him around to grab the stapler back!

I cant imagine if he stapled his own ear..n goes home to tell his mum.. "the kor kor from smu taught me one..." I'll be such dead meat!





Brandon was also a super vain boy! Whenever his pic is taken..he'll run to the camera and go "i wanna see! i wanna see!"...n each time he'll say.. "eee..not nice...delete! delete!". That's...so girlish! hahaha...

n den he started forbidding me to take his pics. N since he didnt wan his pics to be taken...all the more i had to take! lol. He was mean to me k! haha.


"Don't take my pic!"


"cover ur camera!"


"STOP TAKING!!!"


"OEIII!!!!.....dun take my pics!!!"
Hahahahaha...
And he tinks onli he knows how to be irritating.Lol.






CRUMBEES!


damn act cute~


So sweet!


Wat a sweet pic! -minus val-


HA!


Ha . Leong . Val . @|an












retard~




i tink this pic is damn funny!


grrrr....





I was there..supposing to be a camera man. But it onli took a few minutes for e some of e kids to gather n play pranks on me! That was my first time there! They behaved like they knew me from a long time...haha!

And i tink kids these days grow up too fast! When i took out my hp to text..they would go.."hor hor! msg girlfriend!"...n they'll ask wierd questions like.. "do u hav a girlfriend?"..."is this jie jie ur gf?"...

n they even tried several tricks to get me to pose with mel! tsk tsk...kids these days...Lol...

But i tink they're realli nice to be around! At e end..b4 i left..one of the girls scribbled her msn add onto a piece of paper...n gave it to me...

n i heard they were sad that the team werent going back this week. Awwww....
What can i say? i dun mean to brag..but Team Crumbee rules! haha.

0 comments: