RSS
Just a kid with a pad
and a pen and a

big imagination
Boulevard of Broken Dreams...

Year after year…
The same goals are still on e table
I’m still chasing everything…
I still have nth…

How do u know u’r upset? When you start doin things u dun normally do…
And things jus seem to fall out of place…
I lost my keys…
Woke up like I’ve nv slpt…
FIIM Mid term was disastrous…
One Week Later didn’t make the auditions…
Everything seem to go wrong in projs….
Health issues prevail in the family…
I spent 3 straight public hols in sch…
N I’m still on way there now…
Haven’t been a good week in the market…
Knee still hurts when I fully bend it
Cant embark on serious running
Feel like a bum..
N Love life dun count for shit..

Board e cab..and said “SMU pls”…with e cabby replying “Clementi there ah?”…And though I’ve had that a thousand times..it was e first time I really reacted..

“NO!” I exclaimed..N I dunno y it happened..

When things dat nv realli bothered u finally get on ur nerves…


I hate that I dreamt of u last nite..n I no longer want to anymore…


Boulevard of Broken Dreams…

0 comments: