RSS
Just a kid with a pad
and a pen and a

big imagination
Daddy's 55th & 30 Years Anniversary

We celebrated daddy's 55th @ The Line!
Although e food was nice..i still didn't think..it's worth the money...

$80+ per person...is enough for 2 international buffets elsewhere!
















Sashimi!!!!!!!






I'm not an oyster fan..but it was so fresh..
i actually thot it was gd!!!

Huge Oysters!

Compare the size of e Salmon to the hand (top left)



Italian Style Pizza.
Thin Crust. Soft Chewy Cheese . Mouth Watering!





He cant stop eating!

Unlimited Crayfish...

Chunky!

Dark Chocolate Crepe
When I fed a slice into my mouth..e dark choco came rushing out..
Heavenly!



Scallops were superb!

Dim Sum
Sadly..only the Siew Mai was nice.
But..it was super nice!
I had endless servings.

Desserts!!

Jello..



The choco was realli thick and sticky!


At the start..upon arriving..my sis informed the crew that it was dad's bday..n instructed them to serve their bday special (which wasnt available at buffet) later in e nite.



Daddy was surprised! n asked e server..

Dad: "How did u know its my bday?"
Server: (Points to my sis) "Oh..your sibling told me!"

n WE ALL BURST OUT LAUGHING!!

hahaha...sis was so pissed! hahaha...



Dad tried to salvage e situation n said "oh..u mean i look very young rite?"
and i said.. "no la...is sis look damn old!" hahahha..
Yes..needless to say..she gave me e stare.













We told daddy to eat the cake with chopsticks! haha..



He took out the candle with e chopsticks..n tried to feed mum with it..lol


mum: "u see la! this is wat happens when u'r married for 30 years!"
lol...


From e choco fondue

Cakes!...



Green Tea ice cream topped with walnuts and raisins

Awwww...so sweet..haha











The view outside



Shangri La Lobby

We parked on 'Reserved' Lot! the first time i've seen dad break parking rules!

dad's colleagues sent mum flowers..





My mum was furious that her surname was changed! haha..
she said: "its either Mrs Phua or Mdm Goh!!"





White choco..







A very full weijie..









I'm eyeing the cake!





2 Hungry bears spotted on e left!

0 comments: