RSS
Just a kid with a pad
and a pen and a

big imagination
Life back to normal...
If it ever can be...

Yesterday marked the end of the funeral. Everyone's exhausted. Bro fell sick and dad concussed e first moment he could. They all haven come home for many days.

For me...it was a long long week as well. 4 papers in 3 days...with the funeral ongoing at the same time. News of her sudden travel plans gav me mixed feelings too. It was... ....quite a week.

But nonetheless i got thru it still...all thanks to the wonderful support that many around me has given me. Esp..her.

A very big thank you to everyone!
For takin time to come down to e wake...whether it was work day (poly frens) or exam week (SMU)
Special reference to Ze Yan, Jenny, Wei yuan & Clarence for stayin till 4am to help us complete the folding of offerings. U guys rox!

I hope life will be bac to normal frm here on...

0 comments: