RSS
Just a kid with a pad
and a pen and a

big imagination
Gina's 21st!
More late late late updates...

Gina finally turned 21 on 2nd Apr!

And since she kept buggin me abt her bday
Since she's got no frens
Since she jus wanted me for her bday

Since i'm so nice (u better feel honoured..cos it was proj week! lol)...i took her to absolute haven. I heard food there is realli nice..though i haven been there b4 den...

but it turned out gd!
I would recommend it!
E lady boss was extremely thoughtful to me and my plans. she rox!




Bday gal!


act shy...


Yes the real version: dao!






























We got down to St James later in the nite...to meet qiang (sylvesten) n co.


Sywesten??lol

drinks drinks drinks!

I didnt hav much to drink cos i was drivin cos i'm soo innocent n soo not a drinker!
*guilty look*





I got to know debbie there...who works at espirit!
*shamelessly tinkin of e 50% discount she can get me*
I shall drop by her stall since its near sch!


Debbie . Qiang

0 comments: