RSS
Just a kid with a pad
and a pen and a

big imagination
Spring Cleaning!

I finally couldn’t stand my room anymore…cos I cant seem to walk thru my room…lol..i haven slept in my room for a while too..been occupying my sis’s room since she no longer stays with us..n it is twice e size of mine!

so i decided to clean my room. i dun need my mum to take leave from office jus to help me pack my room...unlike someone i know..lol.

I stay downstairs by e way…I always ‘complain’ to ppl that my mum threw me into e maid’s room..lol..but truth is I tink stayin downstairs has lots of perks n convenience..like..nearer to fooooood…haha…there’s 2 fridges outside my room can.. =p its also easier to go out at nite..or spend nites when frens r stayin over.

My fav football club & fav car brand..

More imptly..it meant dat I can play music…guitars..write songs..n prac singing even at nite..cos I’d lock myself away from everyone else..






Jim Beam!!


Lava lamps . Sculptures


I love sculptures..






i hav countless candles all over e room!

I no longer study in my room..like poly days..cos..e room has way too much distractions now. I can watch dvds…watch tv..game on e playstation..jam on my guitars…play with e multi effects pedals..prac microphone techniques..slp..play on my lappy..


Mini studio!
(most r gifts given to me over e yrs)


i even hav a drummer! (courtesy of kipling)

It jus aint a conducive place anymore..ever since army days..haha..its my little studio at home…cos its confined..i do recordings in it..n its got speakers all around the room too!


I can sit n watch concerts all day long...


My darlings...


mum decided to put up e virtuoso poster!

I stayed up all nite to pack my room..n in e morn..i came out of my room with 5 big bags of trash..n when my dad was.. “wa….u in recycling business??” haha…


My drinks corner..


I love em' both black n white

I hav an on-going bet with my mum on how long my room can stay this way..i intend to keep it as long as possible…haha

Like e girls say..

xoxo.

0 comments: