RSS
Just a kid with a pad
and a pen and a

big imagination
CNY Gatherings...

gathering of some smu dudes @ home!
Clarence volunteered my place!! How nice! haha..not dat i mind..




Can u spot e onli 2 camwhores??
e rest r jus too busy eating!




Salmon!!








Weiyuan looks damn beng!
Look at june pose..


She's forever posing!!


Oh i give up...
she wins..

blah!...

Lao Yu Sheng!!!

this sounds beng..but..
"Huat ah!"

It was so violent we had food all over our hands!
N someone poked june's hands till she bled!

I had some on my hand as well!

Toast!

Thank you xuehui for e Alize Rose!



Mahjong!
n Yes...posers...

After everyone left at 3 plus...i picked up my lappy n started studying at 4am!
Its not cos i'm hardworking..lol...but cos i din hav any time left.. =(
rescheduled bulk of my mid terms earlier..cos i had to go for the knee op comin mid week...

0 comments: