RSS
Just a kid with a pad
and a pen and a

big imagination
Recent White Craze

Of late..i've fallen in love with the color white! Check out my additions over e past few months.

Sony Ericsson S500i






Adidas Gym Bag



Creative Zen
(this is not new..but i still find it pretty)




They make a perfect pair!

CrossRoads Earphones
(It sounds really good!)







SMU Hoodie!
(just received it...)



White Streaks!
I've even added white streaks to my hair~

Though its not obvious here..its obvious in person!





White white white...

white is for innocence...n innocence is for meeeeee~

hahahaha

P.S>I've got white cardigans, shoes and ties too...but am too lazy to take pics...

Latest Reading List...

The Options Trader Handbook
I spent a couple of hours reading every option book i can find in borders..n this was the only one that impressed me. Tiger Woods:"To excel in what u do...u have to be obsessed with what u do." And that's what i've become.



Think Big and Kick ASS!
I've always admired Donald J Trump's mental strength, guts and practical intelligence. He ain't the smartest guy around but he is one of the strongest!


0 comments: