RSS
Just a kid with a pad
and a pen and a

big imagination
Start of School

School started 3 weeks ago..n I hav a 4 day week…got all my bids..except for international econs..but its ok..cos as it is…I already hav 6 mods (5 CU).

Mods this term..

Financial Instruments, Institutes and Markets

Leadership & Teambuilding Through Mentoring

Corporate Reporting

Business Process

Finishing Touch

Ethics

I hav 4 morn lessons weekly..which explains y I’ve been cutting down on supper meetings lately..

n even though it has onli been 3 weeks...some people... xiao jing SOME people...r alreadi fallin aslp in gsr!!


"i stop!"


"i hide!"


"i look away!"


"what do u want?!?!"


"Fine! I surrender!..snap snap snap"
Check out e marks on her forehead!!

Trading Course/Updates

I went for yet another trading course…this time..costing me S$3288…for a 2 n haf day training..

Mervyn (GPA 4/4!!) asked me y I bother payin n goin for these courses. He said.. “jus go for internship la!”

I din really explain my reasons..cos we were talkin abt other stuff as well…n frankly..it is tedious to explain at times..

But in short..onli 20% of market participants make money. N many fund managers fill e spot of the 80%. Every year, only 10% of institutionally managed investment funds make money..n every yr..its a diff 10%...

N of those funds dat r profitable..most of them only manages 10 – 15% annual gains..

Getting myself into an internship..to learn from managers like dat?...i dunno…n also..internship..doesnt mean they gonna teach u wat they do..

I am very religious when it comes to learning…I’ve developed a high level of selective hearing..n I only learn from ppl who’s been there..done that..n in this case..i’m talkin abt hedge fund managers..high profile traders..who are able to average at least 30% per trade every few days or weeks. I’m not sayin all the fund managers in Singapore are not worthy of world class standings. Believe me..there r high performers here too! But..what r e chances that u’r gonna be under their wing thru internship?

Prayin n hopin dat u’ll impress e bank…n dat u’ll meet someone great..n dat they’ll place u under his wings..n dat he will teach u wat he does..n dat he’ll hav enuff time to do so..in my opinion…is jus leavin everything to LUCK!

I dun intend to leave my future to LUCK.

Here’s my latest trading result.

Notice where all the markets worldwide is heading..

Red figures everywhere...

N notice my portfolio now…

Bear in mind e gains r onli from 7 trading days.

Now u start to understand my persistence in spending on courses? At a time where ppl are fleeing the market..i’m busy entering it..

Jamming/New Band

I’ve also started jamming regularly again…am in e process of putting tgt a new band..playing pop/rock songs…e line up is not confirmed as yet..but we’re havin fun..so..lips r sealed..haha…

We hav some offers for gigs already..but..i dun tink we’re ready as yet…shall see how it goes..watch tightly for my musical developments..lol..

0 comments: