RSS
Just a kid with a pad
and a pen and a

big imagination

'Who's Sarita Clause?'

I bumped into Belinda at TPY (no Alvin..TPY does not stand for Tampany)..after I sent ade home..n we chatted..since we were abt to take the same bus..she asked me wat I’m doin now..whether I’m workin..n I told her I am schooling..n she went.. “oh RMIT or UOL?”..den I replied “oh I’m at SMU now..” and she quickly replied in a surprised tone “oh u managed to squeeze in???”(in chinese) without tinkin n started to withdraw it once she realized wat she said..grrrrrr….y??!!?!!? is it such a surprise???…grrrrrrr….do I look too stupid to be there??!!?!?!...grrrrrr….another one!!!...grrr…gonna smack u ppl..lol..

I’ve decided..i shall make it a point..to wear shirts that read.. “I’m not stupid!!”…grr grr grr…

0 comments: