RSS
Just a kid with a pad
and a pen and a

big imagination

As there was a limited no. of suits ‘ Wedding News’ could lend out..i let my bro have the suit instead..n I went to buy my own..haha..i happened to find a really close fittin one..lucky me..save on tailorin..hee..

Speakin of suits..my bro-in-law told me that dae dat it was prob a worthwhile investment and I asked him y..he said.. “At a career fair, it is veri easy to identify SMU grads..jus look for those in suits..u all r always super dressed up!” lol..erm..ok..

Went to pick up some shirts for the weddin day too..realli a lot of shoppin n money spending man..macham its my weddin..haha..

I planned to perform at my sis’s weddin with ai wei n gary..but we din hav time to rehease b4..we were all havin exams..hm..come to tink of it..we’re all scattered..Ai Wei (NTU), Gary (NUS) n me (SMU!!!)..lol..but our exam ends ard the same time so..we were all pressed for time.

Nonetheless..we had abt 2 days to choose the songs..learn the lyrics..learn the chords..do the arrangement..fine tune the harmonizing..tweak the original song with our own creativity..basically..get everythin rite..

Durin those few days..i had to confirm the plan n call ppl up to confirm their roles n stuff..but really..most of the work was done by moi bro..so guilty..but I was havin paper la..so..hee..excused..haha..

0 comments: