RSS
Just a kid with a pad
and a pen and a

big imagination
After ‘endulgin’ into the pain courtesy of my brows, I went to get my ear pierced. It was an idea I had been playin with since forever..but could nv really make up my mind on it. But somehow..i jus decided to do it..

The staff got me seated down after I picked the studs dat I wanted..she marked a red spot on my ear loop with her marker n turned to jenn n asked.. “how?..here can?”..n I was.. “er…can I see? Can I see?..its my ear!..y r u askin her???” haha..n it was done in no time..from donatin blood not too long ago..to pluckin eye brows..to piercing ears…I concluded..i’ve became sadist..lol..hm wonder wat I shall do next..haha..

But I tink I’m pretty much done with ‘body art’ for now..i dun tink I will be getting any tattoos to go along..

Smile . Studs

0 comments: