RSS
Just a kid with a pad
and a pen and a

big imagination
Anyway..i met up with her after my lesson..n headed down to Tanjong Pagar..my ex workplace..or rather workplaceS..was there when I was with UOB..OCBC..and Business Trends..not to mention..my idol’s company (AKLTG) is there too..hee..but nonetheless..the details of the IS magazine office was not clear..dats y..we took a little detour..

I wanted to take the paintin on the wall..she jus had to block it..sigh..xtra.

When I met up with ade..she was already wearin the sapphire uniform..n we went down by train..haha..with all the ppl starin at her..like.. ‘r u mad?’..well technically speakin..she is..but..haha..she has a reason for doin so..sigh..both Alvin n her like to attract attention on trains..n I’ll jus try to hideaway..shy as ever...haha..

0 comments: