RSS
Just a kid with a pad
and a pen and a

big imagination
but it got a little out of hand in there n dats where we decide to go get drinks over @ the main arena..felt we needed more alcohol pumpin in the veins..haha..as I went over to the bar there..n ordered..i met another lady..who’s name was crystal..(hm..*eye balls rollin*)(same name as my ex)..anyway..she was dancing there..n den suddenly she grabbed 2 shots n gave one to me..sayin its her bday..well..a little hard to turn this one down..bday gal..haha..so we toast.. after dat she challenged me to a drinkin contest where we gulped 8 tequilla shots..hee hee..of cos I was the winner!..haha..

after sharing a dance with her..i felt it was time to rejoin the rest..durin that time..she hugged me thrice n gave me a total of..hm..8pecks??..guess she’s high?..haha..den the guy who was standin next to her all those while came over n talked to us..dat’s where he introduced himself..”hi..i am her husband.. i tink she’s had enuff..”!!!!!!...i was freaked!..wat??!!...this guy is goin to kill me..hhahaha…I had no idea..n she insisted on exchanging numbers..my god..i can feel the bulls eye on my head..n her hubby was like..”maybe u shud giv him my no. instead..”…n still she din care..hm…y do I smell a fight after dat?..haha..

after plenty of drinks..we headed bac to smoove..to groove to the music..n we were on the podium..tsk tsk..y did I disgrace myself like dat..haha..hope no one was watchin..haha..we left the scene ard 5…when the music stopped..cab bac after that..n I was unconscious once I reached home..lol..gd thing we din drive there..haha..

haha..well..it wasn’t a bad day la..haha..pink IC..funny movie..free drinks n all..

0 comments: