RSS
Just a kid with a pad
and a pen and a

big imagination

after the show..we strolled down orchard road b4 headin down to MoS..the music @ smoove was pretty bad to be honest…when we jus got there..after a while..it got better though..den qiang called me to say he was headin down too..cool!..been a yr since I clubbed with him..i left the dance floor when he arrived n headed for some drinks at the bar..that’s where I met this lady Eileen (hm…a lot of eileens ard..)…seem like a pretty intelligent lady..biz intelligence analyst..ard 26 or 27? (quite Hot may I add..lol)..who wanted to pay for my drinks…haha..but I turned her down though..hm..natural instinct..haha..n NO!..i am not ego!..haha..n qiang was like.."let her pay ma.." Lol..

headed bac to the dancefloor to find dat lixin n ai wei were there alone..gary left the area cos he was pissed at some guys there..lol..but the guys there were...hm..pretty touchy?..haha..they tried to touch ai wei up her skirt..n she was freaked..haha..n while I tried to protect her..n act as if I’m her bf..they ‘attacked’ li xin instead..hey!..dun u try me!..veri tiring one u know..jugglin 2 of them...haha..but I could see how much the guys wanted to kill me..haha..after I keep snatchin the gers away..sorry..dats my job..saya bodyguard..lol..

0 comments: