RSS
Just a kid with a pad
and a pen and a

big imagination

a|vin . @|an

That was y we were forced to really practice onli on the performance day itself..i was at frujch by around 2pm..for a sound check..where I met Jamil..the legend in SMU’s band scene..haha..n it took veri little time for me to see y..dat guy can play..can sing..n is quite good lookin..not to mention..humble..

As least he’s not like some of the guitarist(or rather 1) I know frm sch..not veri ‘zai’ but wanna act arrogant..haha..

"i'm a creep!!!"

While the performance was the highlight of the day..i felt it was something that happened b4 dat..dat is really stuck in my head..we were jamming n singin songs randomly..n a girl walked up to us and asked “can u all sing my fren a song?...”…and we were like erm..ok..but y?..n she replied.. “my fren is goin for an operation..if u guys dun mind..pls play him a song that will ask him to stay strong”..str away we couldn’t say no..she was beginning to hav watery eyes..

0 comments: