RSS
Just a kid with a pad
and a pen and a

big imagination

Beginning of the End

On the 28Sept 2006, I finally completed my longggggg…draggingggggg….service. Lol. N I collected my IC on the following day (fri). I went bac to camp with andy and we were freaked to find out that the new RSM was lookin for ORD personnels..i was “oh m god!!..my hair!!..”..havin not officially discharged from service, there was a chance that they might try to stamp their authority on me one last time..so andy n I went into tactical mode..lol..

There were mainly 2 figures we wanted to avoid..the new RSM (dunno even know who he is..n frankly I dun care)..n of cos the hideous S2 Cpt Gan Eng Seng (who cannot be more unreasonable). I heard he screwed up pretty bad in ROC..printed new maps for the battalion..everythin was accurate on the map..except the grid lines (which is pretty much the most impt thing)..Lol..they were 1 km off..n he sent the whole battalion into ‘holland’(lose ur way) mode..haha..n they walked n walked n walked..n finally crawled n crawled n crawled and still not finding their check points..Lol..all cos of one person..haha..I wonder wat the CO would have said to him..

I still remember the days where he tried to ‘motivate’ us n gave us motivation speeches..which really made no sense to me..esp the time where he told us “you know..some things muz try one den u know..like for example..last time when I was a cadet..i was in ROC..i saw this hill downslope..it seemed very high..den I jumped..hurt myself n realized…wa…really veri high”…I really burst out in laughter inside..was coverin my mouth all the way..Lol..i dunno man..i dun wanna judge but…hahahah..

0 comments: