RSS
Just a kid with a pad
and a pen and a

big imagination

Last working day in SAF

Last working day in SAF
it was a slightly emotional day..n i muz say i will miss the days where my colleages n i hanged out in camp..playin soccer..n chattin..i wished i had more time to spend with my beloved troopers n sayin goodbye to them is always painful...they r the best colleages u could ever hav...esp at guard duties cos they're always so cooperative..

But still..i cant say dat i cant bear to leave that place though..cos it has held me bac in so many things..studies..career..love life..hell..even the chance of bein in a professional rock band..(missed out on joining summer's over)..who's album is alreadi out..but my guys who were with me in camp..will forever remain in my heart..yinghui..dayang..ryan..stevie..andy..roland (da dog)..everyone in my bunk..n also ding xiang..irving..ming yu n of cos LAO REN!! (kai xiong)..jason..so many to name..they r all bright young men..who i know will hav tremendous careers once they ORD..rem u said to invite me to ur ROM ding xiang..better keep ur promise..Lol..

Dun forget me when u guys turn civilian too..who knows we may end up doin biz together..u guys hav great potential..i will be bac again..though i dunno exactly when..but will be bac in camp to collect my pink IC..so..cya guys den!

0 comments: