RSS
Just a kid with a pad
and a pen and a

big imagination

Circle Xperience: Evolution

Hey hey..u might notice..y i hav so many post in one day..Lol..been busy la..n every time i log into blogger..some error occurs..so..since todae's a fine blogger day..haha..mass entries!!..Lol..

Jus came bac from the teambuildin camp a few days ago..muz say i was a little reluctant to actively participate at first..felt a bit old..haha..but my group mates were great n they were veri funny..haha..dun tink i'll ever forget them either..thus cos of them..i drew my attention bac into the camp n tried to participate..

there were many new faces when i reached campus the 1st day morn..even though i met some of my groupmates for dinner b4 the camp..
n i was pretty surprised that onli the gals turned up that nite..

I can still rem the pathetic dory fillet i ordered at Marche which looked like some kind of appetizer..with a servin dat small..n when i got the food on the table..jane, inez, wanli and winnie were all starin at the plate n me... ... ...till i told them.. "i'm losing weight.."

thats where they all burst into laughter..Lol..but hey!..i am watchin my weight n fat intake..haha..dun call me vain now...

anyway...bac to the camp..it was a realli realli dirty one!!..i threw away my socks n shoes by the end of the camp..n the food was horrible..even by my non fussy standards..haha..but it was good fun though..kaiyakin..buildin rafts..we even finished 2nd in captain's ball tournament..not bad huh..haha..

0 comments: