RSS
Just a kid with a pad
and a pen and a

big imagination
but i realli liked the campfire night though..esp when the whole area was turned into a dance floor n everyone jus went wild..gonna include some pics later when i get my hands on them..haha..esp the shots of our face which we all ridiculously drew on each other.."she me shi shang?" Lol..ZZ in da house..

but i was realli caught by surprised though..when the emcee came over to ask me my name..n my initial reaction was "oh shit!" n dat echoed thru the mic..haha..cant believe he got me to go up n do some stupid dance..shy as i am..i tink i was veri well behaved on stage..haha..no alcohol also la..expect me to dance??Lol..

by end of the camp..i got tanner..which is wat i wanted..Lol..no callin me vain now!!..haha..but i realli made good frens at the camp..n i am mighty glad that i went for it and skipped SAF's camp..haha..fruitful as it reminded me of many life's values..n y i could join SMU from poly in da first place..

there were chartered buses there to bring us to various locations n i took the one headin towards AMK..n we were travellin on the TPE..n suddenly this ger onboard urged the driver to stop along the expressway..sayin her house is near..so she alighted..jumped over the barrier..and disappeared into the vegetation n started bashin.. !! ..haha we were all shocked..haha..they say smu students do diff things..but has it got to be this diff?..haha..

went out with ken and daniel after dat to grab some dinner..n den went home n got knocked out almost instantly..haha..

0 comments: