RSS
Just a kid with a pad
and a pen and a

big imagination

Unforgiving Dreams... Part 2


i was goin thru my stuff the other day and i came across a diary that i used to keep in my SISPEC days...it has many of my entries in it..entries abt her n how i felt bac den...from how much i missed her to the fights that built on no grounds at all...the lies she told...the break up..the funeral...harsh trainin etc...it remains the hardest part of my life so far..the part i can never forget..

as i continued readin...everythin played like a timeline rewind in my mind...readin thru every detail...tears rolled down...as i thot of everythin..includin how much support my mum showed me bac den...she was like the onli one there...

on the nite i got my fever last week...i listened to my mp3 player and accidentally scrolled into a folder used to store my own recordings..and the song i wrote for her was played into my ears...no one has ever heard it b4...except myself..and i can say...it din feel gd on the spot..
this has got to stop...regardless of whether she is havin prob with her bf or not...i dunno whether i wan to listen to news abt her from other ppl...but i find myself listenin..that has got to stop too!..

i pray for peaceful slps....god answer my prayer...

0 comments: