RSS
Just a kid with a pad
and a pen and a

big imagination

MoS - Part 3

Later I caught her in the cage again…she was quite deep in and I couldn’t speak to her…so I text her on my hp and showed it to her…(wat I said to her is confidential) hahaha…she den showed me a pic of her n her bf…n again…I text her..hey…guys n gals can be frens wat…at least at first la..haha..anyway…I was bein done the same when I enlisted…so…lol…

She smiled at me and was about to key in her no. as she went to my contact list…dats when her frens snatched my hp from her…refusing to let her key in her no…and as she was wearin a V-shaped spaghetti which was pretty low cut in front…her frens slotted my hp into her…mm…clothes to say the least?..haha…I was “WAT!!”..no way am I goin to reach for it..haha…under pressure…she returned my hp to me..

Soon it was 4am…and the music stopped…and the lights came up…we looked at each other and I wanted to speak to her…and suddenly her friends came over n hug her on her shoulder..and said “ni bu ke yi zhe yang de!..” (u cant be like dat one! – English version)..haha..we smiled n walked away…haha…I’ve never seen so much commotion arise from askin of a veri simple no. b4..haha..this will stick with me for a while..haha…

A nite filled with maniacs…fights…bapoks…and a weird hp incident…seem to worth the money..haha…and the effort to sneak out of camp..

I returned to camp at around 4 plus 5..after breakfast..n showered like 5 times to wash away the smell of cigarette smoke..haha…when I was finally done..ppl were wakin up for breakfast..and they were like "wa…u wake up so early ah…"…n I was…"mm…ya… :).." haha…

Knocked out till 2pm that dae…haha..

0 comments: