RSS
Just a kid with a pad
and a pen and a

big imagination

Unforgivin dreams... Part1

recently...i kept dreamin of the same old things...the things that happened in the past..the person i used to cherish so very much...i dunno y it has to come bac to haunt me...or maybe it has never gone away b4...i dunno..i really dun...
its something that ryan, qiang, wendy and jenn would kill me for talkin abt it again..hav done dat so many times...well..but its not like i like to talk abt it...i want it to go away too...i tink...

Its gettin irritating..i hate livin all the emotions i felt bac den all over again...dreams feel so real...like its happenin rite b4 ur eyes...i find myself still talkin to her in my dreams...y??...onli to shy away when her someone appears..its a sucky feelin...maybe thats y i avoid talkin to her now..wats happenin...

jenn once debated with me on y i'm workin so much to 'shape my financial future'...doin biz and all...is it really cos money is so impt to me...or is it to fill a void left behind...i know i treat my future seriously...but i cant give an accurate answer to the latter option too...this sucks big time....

I need to change my life...sometimes i hope my mind can be programmed...delete and store anythin as and when i wan it...

0 comments: