RSS
Just a kid with a pad
and a pen and a

big imagination
Apologies

as i was reading up on the saga of UNSW (University of New South Wales)...it suddenly struck me that there was a gal named rachel who left a few messages on my cbox some time ago. In the midst of chatting with her via cbox..she revealed that she was from UNSW and I casually asked her when her school was starting.

Upon asking that question, she replied "why so kaypo, mind your own business can or not?". Reading her comments..i just lost my interest to continue my conversation with her and just replied "whatever junior..".

Now looking bac, i'm tinkin she might have had news of the UNSW saga and decision to pull out way before it was made public and before it was made known to me. My casual question of "when is ur sch starting?" may have sparked some uneasy feeling and frustration to the situation and would explain her hostile reply in "why so kaypo, mind your own business can or not?".

Thus...

Rachel, if my ignorance has caused any negative feelings towards or within you, I sincerely apologise for it.

P.S> Shall update more of my recent happenings soon.

0 comments: