RSS
Just a kid with a pad
and a pen and a

big imagination

vAmpIre 4 a dAy...

bEEn a long long time since i updated my blog...tsk tsk..busy researchin n surfing at other stuffs...Last week i had e extraction of my wisdom tooth @ AH..wat an experience..haha..

When i first got there..they had me lie down on the operation bed after takin my blood pressure..den the dentist inserted a needle deep into my gums...and i do mean DEEP...n injected anesthetic to make me numb..n thank god i was numb..

as soon as the anesthetic kicked in..the dentist operated on me..she kept askin me to open my mouth wide..as though i was not tryin..hey...i'm no big mouth..Lol...

she den drilled into my gums and exposed more of my tooth..imagin hearin drills in ur mouth..blood immediately filled my mouth..As soon as she had the gap she wanted..she had my head pressed down with the nurse's help and tried with all her might to pull the tooth out.

Though i was numb, I could hear and feel her pulling till the gums tore up..and the tooth finally out..imagine picturing any of ur body part tear off...eek...

0 comments: