RSS
Just a kid with a pad
and a pen and a

big imagination
I was finally stitched up but that doesnt stop the bleedin..the bleedin continued for 6 hours..as every patient would..and i was left tastin and spittin blood onto the sink till 6 hours later..sounds yummy?..muz be..Lol..If i was a vampire...Lol..guess i hav a sneak preview of how it feels..

Surgery was over and i had to wait for my prescription at the pharmacy..dats where i realised they registered ME...as a FEMALE???...and when it was my turn to go to the counter..the staff were announcin loudly over the mic.."callin for MISS PHUA WEI QUAN..."


i walked up and she gave me that "excuse me?..y r u here?.." look and i gave her bac the same look..."excuse me?...MISS PHUA WEI QUAN???"...Lol...she laughed out too..

well...but it definitely feels better now...now dat the stitches r gone n i can eat with both sides now..guess i cant say i'm lookin forward to the next surgery..embrace..

0 comments: